Following on the heels of our recent integration announcement with Qualys, Risk I/O would like to invite you to our upcoming webinar, Complete Vulnerability Management with QualysGuard and Risk I/O on November 2nd @ 1 PM CDT. Led by Corey Bodzin, Direct of Product Management at Qualys, and Ed Bellis, CEO at Risk I/O, this webinar will provide an overview of the integration between these two tools.
Learn how by integrating Risk I/O with the QualysGuard API, you can:
- Improve the efficiency and performance of your vulnerability management tools.
- Get an accurate and up-to-the-minute assessment of your vulnerabilities.
- Automatically launch verification scans that will close the loop on your remediation activities.
- Aggregate scan results with other standards-based tools in your environment to multiply the value of your data.
- Easily monitor and manage your data and consolidate all security, vulnerability information, reporting and management in one spot.
- Create, read, update and delete vulnerability and asset data easily using an open API.
- Tag and report on vulnerability data through our built-in metrics system.
- Share vulnerability information using concise charts and reports stored on the cloud.
- Track each vulnerability throughout its lifecycle.
Register for this webinar now!