What a different a year makes. Nearly a year ago, Risk I/O was in the beginning phases of what would become one of our greatest successes to date: a partnership with Dell SecureWorks. As we celebrate the one-year anniversary of the partnership, we wanted to highlight its significance and firm validation in the marketplace.
Partnership highlights include:
- Threat intelligence supplied by Dell SecureWorks’ Counter Threat Unit has given our users unprecedented visibility into the vulnerabilities that matter most to their environments. Dell CTU threat intelligence has quickly evolved into an invaluable data source within the Risk I/O platform.
- We have realized exponential growth in our expanding customer base and can now benchmark data across every vertical market.
- Risk I/O has fulfilled a need for SecureWorks by offering an integrated vulnerability threat processing service to their customers. Customers can access their assets and vulnerabilities via single-sign on to Risk I/O in their Client Portal.
- SecureWorks customer have access to breach and attack data seen on over 50k websites and over 10k corporate networks through our threat processing engine.
- SecureWorks customers can aggregate their multiple scanning sources into one list of assets and vulnerabilities. It has enriched SecureWorks managed services with instant access during incident response.
Risk I/O is growing faster than ever due to our partnership with Dell SecureWorks and their leadership in managed security services. As we enter the second year of the partnership, we predict even more success. The best is yet to come.